Postgraduate programmes application
(local & international student)
1. Please download the required forms below if you are yet to download.
- Postgraduate Admission Application Form
- Research Proposal Form (only for “Programmes by Research” students )
- Referee Form
2. Complete all required information on the forms.
3. For “Programmes by Research”, candidates are required to fill up the “Research Proposal” form and attach it with the application form.
4. Please have two (2) referees to complete the “Referee Form”. The referees must not be personal acquaintances or relatives or proposed supervisor for application by Research Programme. This person should be a senior academic administrator familiar with your most recent studies and must be able to provide information/background of the applicant’s academic standing.
5. Please check the ‘CHECKLIST’ in the application form before final submission of the form.
6. a) For Local students, submit and mail the completed application form together with all the required supporting documents to the below address:
School of Postgraduate Studies,
University College of Technology Sarawak,
No. 1, Jalan Universiti,
96000 Sibu, Sarawak,
b) For International students, you may submit your application forms together with all the required supporting documents to International Office (via regular mail or email address as below) for final checking purposes. The staff of School of Postgraduate Studies shall contact you pertaining to your application status in due course.
Centre for International Relations (CIR)
University College of Technology Sarawak
No.1, Jalan Universiti,
96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia
Tel: +(6) 084-367300
Fax: +(6) 084-367301
Note: If you have any further inquiries about the School and its programmes, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Tel: (+6) 084-367511 (Dean)
(+6) 084-367509 (Admin)