master of science in business management
Intakes: March, June, September & December
The Master of Science in Business Management programme aims to provide students with focused and in-depth research knowledge within their specific areas of Business Management Studies. It also aims to inculcate in them a systematic and ethical approach in conducting research specialized areas, thereby contributing to knowledge and practice.
- To equip graduates with enhanced knowledge through research work within the area of business management;
- To enhance communications skills through presentation and publications; and
- To perform research independently and collaboratively in a professional and ethical manner.
- Master Thesis (Core Major)
- Research Methodology (Compulsory)
- Seminars (Compulsory)
- Business-related modules
- Full Time
Minimum: 2 years
Maximum: 4 years
- Part Time
Minimum: 3 years
Maximum: 6 years (Only full-time study mode is available for international students)
- A Bachelor’s degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by the University Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications can be accepted, subject to rigorous internal assessment; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree with CGPA below 2.50 out of 4.00 or its equivalent qualifications may be accepted, subject to a minimum of five (5) years working experience in relevant field; OR
- Through APEL as approved by the Ministry of Education (MOE). Applicant must be/have:
- a Malaysian citizen; and
- at least 30 years of age in the year of application; and
- at least STPM/Diploma/equivalent qualifications; and
- relevant working experience (subject to appropriate APEL assessment conducted by MQA).